Sunday, 19 July 2009

Mojo Monday - 95

This is the sketch for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week.........

......and this is the card that I made. The 2 images are both from the same set of Serendipity stamps which I've stamped in Rust Adirondack ink and then sponged some Butterscotch and Caramel Adirondack around the edges. Both are mounted onto Bazill card. The background paper is Basic Grey and the both the card and paper have been punched with a Fiskars edge punch ( which is my favourite at the moment !) The flowers are Papermania and a self adhesive pearl has been coloured with a brown peel off pen and stuck in the centre.
I wasn't sure about this card when I made it last night, hence I didn't post it, but when I've come back to it this morning I've decided that it will pass !
Well today has started off very wet again but I have to say that yesterday was better than I expected. Unfortunately, I didn't get out into the garden but I did have a lovely afternoon with a friend and fellow crafter, as we went to a local craft shop for some retail therapy ! Don't you just love those kind of afternoons !
Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. ooh I really like this one, the punch is fabbo. Very jealous you've been out craft stash shopping. I went for a small walk myself with the double buggy! OMG!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Sue and I'm glad to have found you too!
    Love your card, the colours are just gorgeous, love the sentiment too. And I couldn't think of a better way to spend an afternoon!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!