Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Mojo Monday - 96

This is the sketch challenge for this week from Mojo Monday.......
......and this is my card ! This has doubled up as not only the card for Mojo Monday but also another card for my niece, as besides being into classical music, as you would expect, shoes are also high on the list ! These shoes are actually one shoe that is stamped twice by masking the first one by stamping it onto a Post It Note then sticking it over the top while the second shoe is stamped, the stamp itself is by Clarity Stamps. I then shaded them with Pro Markers and although you can't see it on the photo I've drawn a line with a white gel pen along the toe. It's been cut out with a circle Nestability then I've sponged ink around the edge and mounted onto a scalloped circle Nestability. The paper is Basic Grey and the background card is Bazill. The swirl is a Sizzix sizzlit and the sentiment is stamped in black Stazon. The charm is from a set I picked up from one of those cheap book shops.
Apologies for the photo of this card but I wanted to get it posted and the bow hadn't quite stuck so I couldn't stand it up. I always have problems attaching things like bows and normally resort to Glossy Accents, so if any one has any tips they would be gratefully received !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, the shoes look fab, just how you described them.

    I use silicone glue for sticking bows on, doesn't seem to take as long to dry as glossy accents.

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!