Sunday, 12 July 2009

Mojo Monday challenge

This is the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday challenge........

....... and this is my entry. The sentiment is a first for me as it's a rub on. I spotted them in Hobbycraft yesterday and thought I would give them a try. My experience with previous rub on's hasn't been good, but this has worked out OK. The white card has been inked around the edge with a mix of Brilliance yellow and Versamagic Mango Madness. Then I've added some faux stitching with a Tombo pen. All of the papers are Basic Grey and the flower has been punched using an EK Success punch with a smaller flower in the centre and a Blonde Moments button. The pearls are self adhesive which started their life as white and with a little help from my Peel Off Pens, have turned green !
Well I've had a lovely couple of days as I went down to the south coast to see my friend on Friday and stayed until yesterday afternoon. The weather was not very kind so we couldn't barbecue on the beach as we'd planned, but it was still lovely to see her and the family.
As it's still early I think I shall carry on playing, as it's amazing what 'jumps' into your hand when you go to Hobbycraft !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! That flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!