Sunday, 26 July 2009

Rose pink & Lime !

This is the card I've made for the Pro Marker challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers, which is to use rose pink and lime. This is also my card to enter the fabuous blog candy competition over at Charmed Crafts. (See the side image for a link as well.)
The two images are from Charmed Cards and Crafts which are downloads which I've shaded with the below Pro Markers:

Lime Green
Moss
Marsh Green
Pastel Pink
Blossom
Rose Pink
Sandstone
Cinammon
Burnt Sienna

I think the greens aren't quite right as I haven't got all of the shades......yet !

The background paper is Basic Grey on to which I've stamped a corner stamp in Caramel Adirondack ink and I've swiped Pesto Adirondack ink around the edge of the Boutique image. The pelmet is Bazill card which I've punched with a Fiskars edge punch. The sentiment is a Penny Black stamp, stamped in Pesto and then cut out with circle Nestabilites and mounted onto a scalloped Nestability.
This is another card that I've made in advance on my teenage niece's birthday this week. I don't think you can go wrong with a shopping image. I have to say the other images from Charmed Cards and Crafts are rather delicious so I will be experimenting with them over the next few weeks.

Well I know I said I wouldn't mention it but it hasn't stopped raining all day today, and my mum has told me this afternoon that the rest of the week is looking pretty awful. I suppose it's a perfect time to hide out in my craft room, as I'm obviously not going to be able to do any jobs outside.........shame !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

8 comments:

  1. ooh fabbo, I think your greens are spot on hun.

    I've been smuggled away in my craft rom too whilst the boys slept, put one of your stamped images to use already!

    Although now I wish I'd had some sleep too, I@m shattered and Blake needs a feed....

    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card. The images are perfect and your colouring is awesome (your greens look fabby to me). Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sue - I love the image you've chosen and the colouring is fab
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love your card, the image is great and it looks so good over the background shop! Great colouring too!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for comment on my latest - black and white, keep watching, I have one in reserve too!!!!!

    Nice and brights for tomorrow though - I've had a good day of making a few days supply!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, love your card, the image and the background all looks so great! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this weel! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!