Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Tanda Teaser 'Dance the Night Away'

This is my card for the Tanda Teaser this week called ' Dance the Night Away'. I inked the background with Adirondack inks - Butterscotch, Caramel and Cranberry. The corner stamp is from a Personal Impressions set and the words are from a My Sentiments Exactly set of stamps, all stamped in black Memento ink. The main image is from the Tanda Stamps set called Retro Women Set 3 and is the only image I could use, dancing people are hard to find ! I stamped it in black Memento ink then shaded the woman with Pro Markers. I then swiped around the edge with Butterscotch and Cranberry Adirondack inks and mounted it onto some Basic Grey paper. The pearls were coloured with an orange peel off pen. This card was really quick to do as I had the idea already in my head, normally it can take me literally hours !

Running late tonight as I wanted to tidy up downstairs before I disappeared into my craft room, and put some more stuff back in the kitchen which is starting to feel more like a kitchen every day. Just need to find some tiles I like now, so could be Christmas before it's done !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. I know that feeling about tiles....I'm still looking for tiles for our boiler room....7 months later!!!lol! Great card, great colours..love it!
    Thanks for joining our teaser this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue that is a beautiful card - I love the colours you have used! Thanks for joining the TT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours youve chosen, really hot hot hot!!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!