Monday, 27 July 2009

Tanda Teaser ' Easy Elegance'

This is my card for the Tanda Teaser this week called 'Easy Elegance'. As soon as I read the title my mind starting to work overtime, I really wanted an image of a woman on a chaise longue, but I'd already got this image ( can't for the life of me remember where from!) and thought she fitted the bill. The lace is absolutely gorgeous and I had to be very brave to cut it ! I've stamped the card with a small stamp by Debbie Moore with Adirondack Sandal, I think you can just about see it on the photo. The sentiment is from a Paper Mania stamp set which I've stamped in Sepia Archival ink. Unfortunately, the word Happy has smudged a little so I'm not sure I can use it for an order I've had for a 70th birthday. I'll see how I feel about it in the morning. The burgundy card is Bazill and the gorgeous burgundy ribbon is from my friend Vic who very kindly gave me a whole bundle of ribbon, which I absolutely adore !

Well that's Monday over with, I managed to mow the lawn when I got home from work tonight. I quite enjoyed it actually, being able to get outside and the sun was out ! Woohoo !

Thanks for looking.
Sue


3 comments:

  1. ooh this is pretty Sue, the lace works really well with the style and overall feel of the card. Very elegant indeed.

    By the way, my lawn needs mowing.................

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun! lucky you.

    Beautiful card that touch of deep red is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- a really beautiful and very elegant card! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!