Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Wedding card

This is a card I've made for an order. I started it last night and then my mojo deserted me ! After a day thinking about it, when I sat down tonight inspiration struck ! The large hearts are from the Elusive Images set called Harlequin Rose. I've embossed them with silver EP and then mounted on foam pads. The background is white pearlescent card that I've printed on using a Pink Petticoats image. For the die cut swirls I printed the reverse colour from the Pink Petticoat image onto Basic Grey paper. It looks rather good as a whole sheet so this will be something I'm going to experiment with. The swirls are a Sizzix Sizzlet die, which doesn't seem to like cutting through card when I run it through my Cuttlebug but it cuts out thick paper a treat. I went round the swirls with a silver metallic pen.

Well that's me shattered, so off to bed now.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. ta-dah...welcome to pink petticoat downloads! Love this paper and it looks great on pearl card too.

    Tis a very elegant card - I am impressed.

    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning Sue, I love the printing on pearlescant card, so soft yet effective.
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!