Friday, 31 July 2009

Year book

This is a little bit of a cheat as I made this year book for a present last Christmas, and as we've been out to eat tonight I'm too full and too tired to sit at my craft table ! The covers were made from mount board and covered with Bazill card. I then stamped the leaves around the edge of the front cover piece of card from a set of Serendipity stamps, the sentiment is also from the same set.
All of the pages are made from one single sheet of Bazill card and then I decorated each page individually. I printed some cards with images from PC Crafter and bound it using my Bind it All. This was a gift for my sister's mother in law. I think it's the generation that still likes to send a 'thank you' note or a 'how are you' note, so this was the perfect gift for her.
Well we've made it through another week, not a sunny day in sight so it looks like I could be in my craft room tomorrow...yippee ! I've added some more Blog Candy from Sarita's blog to the side bar so take a look.
Thanks for looking.
Sue


2 comments:

  1. Sooo very very lovely. You have more patience than I could shake a stick at!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this, I really should use my bind it all much more than I do! Gorgeous gift idea Sue.
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!