Monday, 24 August 2009

Crikey here's another one !

Once I'd got my Katzelkraft stamps out I couldn't resist using them again ! This card is for the Winter Wonderland challenge and The Pink Elephant challenge. The main image was stamped with Cranberry Adirondack ink and then cut out with Labels 5 Nestabilities. I've swiped Cranberry ink around the edge and then mounted it on to foam pads. The papers are all Basic Grey and the sentiment is from the same set and stamped with black Memento ink. I've added some stickles to the main image for a bit of sparkle and finished it off with 2 peel off corners.

I've not had much time tonight as I was quite late getting home after finishing late and then having to go food shopping ( yak I hate doing that on a Monday!) So I put a time limit of making this card and I've really surprised myself ..... only took me an hour ! Must try that again sometime, as normally I can spend a whole day on one card !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

10 comments:

  1. On a roll now Sue lol! I do like that candle stamp it's very elegant - I was a bit stuck for the candle theme on mine but this is just perfect. Another beautiful card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautifully, elegant card Sue. The stamps you've used are just gorgeous and I love how you've placed your ribbon.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love what you have done with the sketch - just fabulous.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely card!
    Well done, and thanks for playing at WW this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Christmas card and that image you used. Thanks for joining us this week at TPE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean Sue about spending a whole day on one card!!! I spend far too much time faffing about :)
    If you made this lovely one in an hour, you did VERY well....i'll have to try that idea!

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!! Pretty!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    LORi
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!