Sunday, 2 August 2009

Ever had one of those days.....

...when everything you put together doesn't look right ? Well I have today. This card is another one for an order. I don't know what it is about wedding and anniversary cards, but they seem to test me to my limits !
So, for this card I silver embossed the main image, which is from a Joanna Sheen set of stamps. I lightly coloured the flowers with my watercolour pencils, then cut the image out. I used the largest Labels One Nestie and cut out the vellum. The background card is a piece I had left over from the wedding card order I made this week, the design is from Pink Petticoat. I had a bit of a dilemma with the initials as, as their names are Eileen and Ron, ER was a bit tricky...lol ...! When I put the small peel off in between the initials I thought I could get away with it.

Phew, I'm glad that's done I can start getting all inky now ! It won't be today though as we're off out in about 30mins to my sister's as it's my youngest niece's birthday 'do'. Bring on the birthday cake !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!