Monday, 17 August 2009

Friday Sketchers no 65

This is my card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. The main image is a Clarity stamp which I've stamped with black Memento ink and shaded with Pro Markers. I've stamped the corners with a Papermania stamp in Archival Sepia ink then sponged some Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress ink over the top. All of the papers are Basic Grey and the flowers are punched out of the same papers. The sentiment are peel offs that have been coloured with a peel off pen and mounted onto a Labels One Nestability shape which I've also sponged some Vintage Photo Distress ink around the edge of, as it looked too clean. The pearls are coloured with a pink peel off pen. I've been itching to use these papers and thought this was the perfect opportunity.

Well that's another Monday over with, I really don't like Mondays. It always feels like it's down hill once I'm passed the first day of the week. It's been a beautiful evening here and we actually went a walk after tea. So nice to be out without a rain coat ! The tiling is finished....but the grouting still needs finishing. Maybe I can side step that.........

Thanks for looking
Sue


4 comments:

  1. very elegant. Like the labels nestie sticking out of the side of the main image, cute touch. Love the paper flowers, just invested in a couple of punches so hopefully you'l see some on my cards soon

    Glad the tiling's finished, perhaps you could bribe Col to do the grouting?

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sue, such lovely soft colours and finishes and a lovely image too!
    Lovely to 'see' you! It's always nice to see people that we talk to on our blogs!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely Sue, love how you've stamped around the image. Love the image too, she is so elegant,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart card great layout and the colour combination is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!