Sunday, 23 August 2009

I've succumbed !

I've given in and made my first Christmas card for this year. This is also my card for the last Mojo 100 sketch for this week, until they revert back to normal. The background squares were made from 2 stamps, one is from an Elusive Images set and the text is a wood mounted stamp, apologies I don't know who it's by. The holly stamp was stamped in Adirondack Pesto ink then Cranberry was sponged over it. The text stamp was stamped in Scarlet Red Stazon and then Lettuce Adirondack was sponged over the top. The main holly image is from the same Elusive Images set of stamps, stamped in Pesto onto a card that's been sponged with Lettuce ink. Then cut out with Labels 8. The text is from a Katzel kraft set of stamps, stamped in Pesto and mounted on foam pads. I've added some stickles to the holly and also to the words. The pearls are coloured with a red peel off pen, it wasn't quite the right colour but it had to do.

Drum roll please...........the tiling is finished ! Woohoo ! We still need to finish off the edging of the work tops and the cupboards, but the end is in sight ! I even gave the car a birthday and washed it !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. ooh those stamped squares look fantastic mate. I failed at day 6!

    Yey to the tiling being finished, and oh my - is it already a year since you got that car? Or is it a year since you got the wrong car before the right car if you know what I mean!

    Love
    me
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue this is a fantastic Christmas card - you must really be into the tiling judging by the great background lol. Love the rich inked colours.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!