Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Passion for Pro Markers

Apologies for the colours on this photo they seem to have come out very subdued and the more I've fiddled with it the worse it's got ! So, this is my card for the Passion for ProMarkers challenge this week. The challenge this week was to follow a sketch but to use any colours. The main image is a Sugar Nellie stamp called Fragile Beauty, shaded with blues and lilacs. I put the dark purple Coredinations card through my Cuttlebug using the Distressed stripes embossing folder. The main image is cut out with rectangle Nestability and mounted on a scalloped rectangle Nestability. The small flowers and leaves are all punched and then I've added a drop of liquid pearls in the centre. The pearls are coloured with a peel off pen to blend in.

Where does the time go...as soon as I sit down it's as though someone winds the clock forward ! Well time for bed as the alarm will be doing it's usual nasty trick of waking me up at stupid o'clock.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

8 comments:

  1. beautiful colouring and a fab card, thanks for joining in this week at pfp, good luck
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, what a pretty card with an adorable image. Great colouring and fab papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh Sue this is gorgeous, love the image!! :) Great take on the sketch and thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a bonny card, these country cousin images from SN are just a dream to colour
    thanks for joining us on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for trying out my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful.

    Thank you for entering into my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, I like how you have used the big flower as part of the sketch :o)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!