Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Tanda Teaser ' Tag it ! '

This is my card for Tanda Teaser this week called 'Tag it!', which as the title suggests, is to make a card including a tag. The main image was already stamped and watercoloured and I happened across it when I was having a sort out. I just sponged Distress Ink around the edge and cut it into a tag shape. The background is a piece of white card that I've sprayed with Medici Mixed Media in Wedgwood. I then layed cling film over the top and 'scrunched' it between my fingers. When it dried it left a faint ripple effect on the card. I then stamped with Adirondack Rust ink, the swirls and the other images and words were stamped with Archival Sepia ink. The stamps are a mixture of Elusive Images, Clarity stamps and TJ Designs Vintage Collage stamps.

A little more tiling happened tonight so we're getting there slow but sure. I shall definitely be glad to see the back of it now. The lounge and stairs need decorating but there's no way that's happening any time soon ! These 'house' jobs get in the way of more important things ...like crafting !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Great card Sue! Your choice of colours is fab! Thanks for joining in with our teaser again this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet you've got mucky fingers after making this one and not from grouting!!!

    Fab card as always

    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!