Friday, 11 September 2009

Back in action !

It feels good to be back in my craft room, it's amazing the feeling you get when you can't get your hands on any ink or paper ! So, this card is actually for 2 challenges, the Papertake challenge and the Secret Crafter Saturday challenge. Also, this is a card for my friend as I have been the most luckiest person today as my wonderful friend Vic has given me this gorgeous box (see below photo) with loads of goodies inside ! The main image on my card above is one of the images that was in the box and is perfect for the Secret Crafter challenge which is 'hearts and flowers'. I shaded the hearts with ProMarkers then sponged some Antique Linen Distress ink and some Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance ink around the edge. I've also swiped Vintage Photo Distress ink across the edges. This is mounted onto a piece of white card which I've also sponged, that has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment is a Serendipity stamp. I've swiped Vintage Photo around the edges of all of the card and the paper.

Isn't this just the most gorgeous thing !

And just look at all the goodies inside ! I think it's great when a crafter receives something that another crafter has made. We're always making things for other people so we don't get to receive any thing our selves very often, and yet we are the ones that will treasure them the most.
Right I'm off to print out the directions for tomorrow. It will take us about 3 hours to drive down to Surrey, that will give me plenty of time to ponder on all the wonderful things that will be demonstrated. It's set to be a lovely week end too, so 'C' may even get to take some photo's. How good is that !
Thanks for looking.
Sue


6 comments:

  1. ooooh *squeals with excitement* and it's pink!!!

    *mwah*

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps let me know how good Cs note taking is!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really lovely Sue, love the papers and the hearts, and what a fab sentimemt too. And I'm green with envy at your present from Victoria, how lucky are you!
    Have a fab time at the craft barn,
    Love Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card for a gorgeous prezzy - what a wonderful friend!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the hearts and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx PS LOVE what Vic made for you - that is pure gorge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!