Monday, 14 September 2009

Colour Create - Neon Green & Black

This is my card for the Colour Create challenge which is, as you've guessed from the title, Neon Green and Black. Unfortunately, taking photos at night time doesn't do much for the colours. The main image is a Crafty Individuals stamp, cut out with Nestabilities Labels 8 and sponged with Distress Inks - Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. The background is made from the same ink sponged onto white card and then the images stamped in black Stazon. The embossed card is made with white card stock put through the Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder and then sponged with the Distress inks. The ribbon has been pleated and a stitch is holding it in place with the pearl hiding the stitch.
I thought I would do a close up to show the pleated ribbon, not bad for my first try !
Thank goodness Monday is over with I always feel it's down hill from here. We had to go and do our food shopping tonight as we were away at the week end, I hate having to go on a Monday. It's just like rubbing salt into the wound.
Thanks for looking.
Sue

6 comments:

  1. fabado Sue

    very intricate, I've been to scared to try these colours but might give it a go now I've seen yours

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sue - I so love your style. Bet the colours are so vibrant too. I can never get my cards to look as they do so you've done very well here taking the photo at night time and especially to pick up all that detail too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SUE THIS IS truly Beautiful! Love all of the details..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is a beautiful card. I absolutely love the image you have used and just love this vintage style of crafting.

    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer! What an amazing look. This is fantastic! I love it! A fabulous use of the challenge colours. Great design and detail. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is fabulous a real work of art!

    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week

    Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!