Sunday, 27 September 2009

Happy Birthday Sammy

It's my youngest niece's birthday on Tuesday and this is the card I've made for her. It also fits with two challenges as I've used the sketch challenge by Nikki from A Spoon Full of Sugar and the colour challenge from Colour Create of hot pink, dusky pink and ice chocolate. The main image is a Rubber Romance stamp which I've stamped in black Memento then shaded with Pro Markers. I've used Labels 8 Nestabilities and to cut it out then layered into dusky pink Bazill card. I've embossed the jaunty angle piece of brown card with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. The two buttons are from a Papermania set of stamps which I've stamped directly onto the card and then shaded with Pro Markers. I've then added thread through the centre of the button images. The charm is from a set I picked up from one of those cheap book shops.



You can see the charm a little easier on this shot. The flowers have a small brown brad in the centre and the paper is Basic Grey that I've swiped Vintage Photo distress ink around the edge.
So where has this week end gone ! I can't believe it's Sunday night already. I've not been any where today and it's been great. Don't you just love doing your shopping on the internet, it's just a pity they don't want to unpack it and put it away too !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

9 comments:

  1. another pink card - blimey! But very lovely and fab photos too mate. Aah online food shopping, every week for me these days, too much effort to cart the kids and then the food too.

    Brill shading by the way

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sue, love the image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sue, fabulous use of the colours...love the image and your details are gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue your niece will absolutely love this card. It's gorgeous and very very girly!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful chic card Sue, bet your neice will love it...thanks for joining in with the Colour create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the pretty papers and your bow is just gorgeous!! It all flows so nicely!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stylish card! That girl is fabulous! The purse charm is perfect! Thanks for playing in Colour Create this week. Good Luck! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just fabulous! I love that image, and the layers look awesome! But my favorite detail is that perfectly tied bow with the charm! Please teach me how to tie a bow like that!!! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i love this stamp she is soo chic! your card is just wonderful!

    Thanks for joining Colour create this week.

    Di x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!