Thursday, 10 September 2009

Just a quickie....I won !

Sorry no card to show again tonight, been out for a meal and far too shattered to do anything. I had a lovely surpise though when I logged on, I've won The Pink Elephant Challenge for this week and will be show cased in Ella's Hall of Fame for the next 6 months ! Had to look twice to believe it !

Will be back in my craft room tomorrow, but I've got a treat on Saturday as I'm off down to Surrey to The Craft Barn's open week end. I'm really excited as there's so many demonstrators and the Katzelkraft stamp designer is coming over from France too !

Thanks for stopping by.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue - your card was just lovely - very well deserved win.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at Craft Barn it sounds like a terrific opportunity looking forward to seeing what new tricks you pick up there. Cannot go got to go to the boat show, its a work thing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!