Sunday, 13 September 2009

Passion for Promarker challenge

This is my card for the Passion for Promarker challenge this week which is to use Sandstone and Blue Pearl. The main image is a different from my usual style and was a swap with my friend Vic. I think she's an Anya stamp, but don't hold me to that ! She's been shaded with Pastel Blue, Blue Pearl and China Blue as well as Pastel Beige and Sandstone and cut out using Nestabilities Labels 8. The background paper is Basic Grey which I've used a Fiskars edge punch on and the card is Bazill. I've added some Stickles to the centre of the flowers and to the main images buttons. If you've not already been to the Passion for Promarker site you need to get over there as they're doing their first ever Blog Hop and the prize is all of the brand new Promarker colours. How cool is that !

Well to say I've had a good week end is an under statement. I've had a fabulous week end ! Yesterday we headed south to Surrey so that I could go to the open week end at The Craft Barn. I was dropped off at the shop with instructions to ring if I'd had enough, well after 3 hours I was ready for a cup of tea so made the call. It was great to see all of the demonstrators and for me to meet Beatrice Neumeister who is the master mind behind Katzelkraft stamps was a real treat. I also picked up 'one or two' bits.......

Thanks for looking.
Sue

4 comments:

  1. fab card Sue, great shading, perfect match with the cardstock.

    Can't wait to hear about the weekend. Maybe drive up and do lunch again next week?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card. Love the anya image and your colouring is fab. The papers are stunning and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and and I love your image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!