Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Tanda Teaser ' In the Wild' plus 2

This is my card for the Tanda Teaser this week which is 'In the Wild' ,also for the Stamp Something challenge which is to use your favourite colours or papers and also for the Pink Elephant challenge which is a brill sketch. The main image is from a set of Inkadinkado stamps which I absolutely love. The stamps are really cleverly designed as the more you look at them the more you can see. If you look closely you can see that the image is made up of other animals/birds. I managed to do the out side the Nesties technique, where certain parts of the image are not cut out when you put it through your die cutter. I've then painted it with H2Os as I wanted it to look really bright and colourful. I put a piece of brown card stock through my Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder and it's all mounted onto Basic Grey paper (my favourite paper!).
I've also stamped the image again onto shrink plastic and coloured it on the reverse side with Pro Markers. Unfortunately, the photo doesn't pick it up too well. The sentiment is from a TJ Designs set of stamps called Vintage Collage that I've stamped in Teal Blue Stazon onto Basic Grey paper and the pearls are coloured with a brown peel off pen.
I feel a little more like myself tonight, I had the most awful headache last night so it was a quiet one for me. I've been itching to get back into my craft room all day as this idea came to me this morning. Thankfully it worked out as there's nothing worse when a plan doesn't come together !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

8 comments:

  1. What can I say...beautiful!....Thanks for joining in with the teaser again this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card - I love the combination of colours and texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Sue, really vibrant colours and so much detail. Not seen you use shrink plastic in ages. Might dig mine out one day!

    Glad head is feeling better, Thursday should pick you up anyway on both counts.

    I'm on countdown to our shopping trip now!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am lovin' your new stamps and what you are doing with them, this works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sue and those BG papers are my favourite too - they are so versatile.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! the embossing works perfectly with that gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love all the texture and 3D ness of it.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the vibrant dragonfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!