Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Tanda Teaser ' Monochrome Madness'

This is my card for the Tanda Teaser this week which is Monochrome Madness. I did toy with getting away from black and white but I do love it, so gave in, in the end ! The main image is a Crafty Individuals stamp that I've stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine ink. I've then cut it out using a square Nestability and mounted it onto a black scalloped square Nestability. The papers are all Basic Grey and on the pale grey I've stamped the corners with another Crafty Individuals stamp in black Memento ink. The word is from an Elusive Images set of stamps and has been stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine too and mounted onto black card.

I've added some small black gems to the word and also to the stamped corners, which I think you can just about see on this photo.
I've managed to get this card done a little earlier tonight even though at first I just couldn't get going. I think the fact that the nights are drawing in is making me feel really tired. Although I do love Autumn I do hate the days getting shorter, especially when it's that time of the year when you go out in the dark and come home in the dark. Roll on Spring !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. fab card, love the monochrome B&W look, always have.

    Saw Mary yesterday and we both said we don't miss driving to and from the office in the dark! Miss the pound notes though!!!!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue. I love the corner stamp you've used it just finishes it of nicely. Thanks for joining in with our teaser again this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to shy away from black and white but it always gives a very elegant finish. Love how you've used it here. It's a very beautiful card.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it again Sue all the elements just right layout spot on making another very special card.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!