Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Tanda Teaser 'Text it'

This card is actually for 2 challenges, Tanda Teaser - to use text and also for the Mojo Monday sketch. First of all I brayered some glossy card stock with Adirondack inks in Butterscotch, Caramel, Rust, Stonewashed and Denim. I then stamped the main image from a Katzelkraft set of stamps in Memento black ink and cut it out with Labels One Nestabilities. The text stamp is from a Serendipity set and was stamped onto another piece of brayered glossy card in black Memento ink and cut out with Labels One. The background card is Bazill and I've added ribbon and black pearls.


This shot shows the colours a little better and also the different colours of the brayering.
I think that Autumn has to be my favourite season of the year and the colours that are starting to appear are just amazng. I think that is what inspired me to use these colours for this card. I really love these stamps from Katzelkraft so they will be appearing again very soon !
Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Sue this is really lovely - those colours are fab and the brayering is perfect. A little stunner!

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Sue, love the brayering on the gloss card. These colours 'suit' you if you know what I mean.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely card Sue, really rich warm colours. Its so lovely to see something thats not quite so 'candy'! Gorgeous stamps too!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!