Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Winter Wonderland - gift bags

This is a quick post tonight as I'm absolutely shattered ! And it's only Wednesday ! These are two little gift bags that I've made using a template from the latest Craft Stamper magazine and the other one is from Splitcoast Stampers. They are for the Winter Wonderland challenge which is to make a gift bag or box or wrapping paper. The stamps I've used are two Papermania Duos which I've stamped with Adirondack ink on the Let it Snow bag and with black Memento on the bauble bag.


For this bag I've also stamped the snowflake onto clear shrink plastic and I've added some ribbon and thread around the centre. The main image is cut out with circle Nestabilities. I've added some stickles for a little glitter.

To highlight the detail on the bauble I've used a white Souffle pen. The swirl is from a Hot of the Press set of stamps called Winter Swirls.
You can tell it's getting to the Christmas season as I've got Stickles everywhere ......lol....I don't know how I manage to get into such a mess !
Thanks for looking
Sue


7 comments:

  1. these are both lovely Sue. I really like the colours so pretty. Been bag making myself as you'll see over the weekend!

    Yes countdown has started - can't wait. How many craft shops near you now?

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the bags!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 2 little bags are wonderful. Love the decoration on them both.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous bags! Both such pretty colours and styles.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue these are so elegant I love the colour choice and the shapes. Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!