Monday, 5 October 2009

All 4 in one !

This is my creation to cover 4 different challenges, I've surprised myself doing all 4 in one go ! The challenges are:

So the bag template is another from Papertrey Ink which I've cut out in white card then covered with the polka dot paper - sorry I don't know who the paper is by as it was out of a bargain basket ! The layered piece of white card has been put through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder, I've also scribbled over it with a Versamark pen then sprinkled tinsel embossing powder over it. The main image is from a set of Habico stamps, which has been stamped with black Memento ink. The little bit of colour you can see is an orange Pro Marker. I've then added some Puffy Paint to the post box and sprinkled some glitter embossing powder onto it before heating. I love the way it puffs up ! I've used the Versamark pen on the right hand side of the snowman and sprinkled it with Ranger Snowflake embossing powder.




I've then used circle Nestabilities to cut out the main image and mounted it onto a black scalloped circle Nestability that I've gone round the edge with the Versamark pen and the Range embossing powder.
I've really enjoyed making this bag, as it makes a change from cards. I can see me making some more of these as I'm determined to make all of my own gift wrap/bags this year. Best laid plans and all that !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is just too adorable! Love the polka dot papers and the swiss dots embossing, and that image is just so cute! thanks for joining us at PTW this week! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little bag Sue, fab use of your +1 colour! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers - it's AWESOME!! So crafty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Sue and a little bit spooky too - you'll see why later on my blog!

    Lovethe black and white and the embossing - looks so chic

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag Sue! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, its gorgeous Sue. Such a great shape and the snowman is adorable!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has definitely got the WOW factor Sue - very chic. Love it loads and loads.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!