Wednesday, 28 October 2009

All White !

This is my card for 4 different challenges; C.R.A.F.T challenge- Anniversary; Colour Create - All White; One Stop Craft challenge - Celebration and Die Cut Dreams - Wedded Bliss ( inc anniversary). The hearts were embossed with white EP and mounted onto some silver card. The small square has been embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist. The large square is just normal white card and then I've used a corner punch on it. The base card has been stamped with a Crafty Individuals stamp which has been embossed with white EP. The flower has been made with an EK Success punch and I've used a scrap piece of vellum with the words Happy Anniversary on it and stuck a small flower in the centre.


I've put a piece of brown card in the background as my camera did not like trying to focus on an all white card on a white background ! It really was going to look like a snowman in a snow storm !
We've had a lovely day here today the sun has shone all day, and to top it off I've been given a lovely award by two fellow bloggers, Vic and Lynda. I will post the award tomorrow as I need to think of 5 things to tell you about me and I can only just keep my eyes open now, so it will have to wait till tomorrow. But a big thank you ladies, it's really appreciated.
Thanks for looking
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Great card, a bit late probably, but thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your diversity Sue, it's always something different which is great and very inspiring!
    The classy white on white is so elegant.
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sue
    Such pretty details. Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fantastic - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. scrummy card Sue, the printed vellum looks brill as the flower. Love the stamped and embossed bit it's beautiful

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sue, love that its all white makes it a very classy card.
    Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice Sue, I love all white cards too. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant and beautiful card Sue. It's fabulous.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vellum. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Sue - so elegant and classy. Loving the white and your wonderful enbossing and punching.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Sue and so elegant too. Love the hearts and the punched cornders. Glad you could join us on CC this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! That is a great color combo. Thanks for joining in the DCD challenge with us this week.
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!