Monday, 26 October 2009

Catching up !

What an absolutely fantastic week end ! Above is the main project which we made over the 2 days and below are the smaller projects that we made in between.


This close up shot shows the detail of the metal work and also of the texture and the paint colours on the clock face. I've used so many products for the first time it was fabulous!

These were the smaller projects and some of the techniques included painting with Glimmer Mists, using a melting pot, using grunge paper and using crackle accents.


These are the outside covers, all of the birds on the arched book are made from a metal sheet.
It was so lovely to craft in day light hours and to be among like minded crafters...absolute bliss ! I have to say after driving home for 1 1/2hours I was absolutely shattered, but in a good way. I was actually one of the closest to the venue, there were ladies there who had travelled from Edinburgh, Holland and France !
If you are interested in going on one of these week ends I would thoroughly recommend it. Keep you eye on Lin's blog or on the L B Crafts web page.
Thanks for looking
Sue



5 comments:

  1. Wow they look amazing Sue. Glad you had such a great time, it really was time well spent when you look at your gorgeous creations!

    Before I forget, I so LOVE your new look blog, the colours are just beautiful! Sorry if it was changed weeks ago and I didnt notice :(

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh wow! Looks like fun indeed. So glad you enjoyed yourself hun, can't wait to catch up. These projects looks so touchy feeling. I bet a melting pot is going on your christmas wish list now!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects and the clock is sensational. Glad you had the best weekend.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I've left you a little something on my blog too
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fantastic and just in time for the Tanda Teaser! Sue set it because 3 of the forum members went the week-end before and Sue had an idea Time would be the theme. Love your colour choice & just know you will take the wonderful techniques and show us all how it is done. Stunning work.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!