Sunday, 18 October 2009

Mojo Monday Blue Christmas !

Don't you just love computers ! (not!) I've been trying to load my photos for that past half an hour and have given up with the more detailed shot as it just won't load. OK rant over ......this card is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and I was also planning on putting it in for the Allsorts challenge, but I missed the bit about using a sketch too !
This is the sketch I've followed, I wanted this at the top but didn't want to take it off and try and put it back on again in case it wouldn't load ! The stamps are all by Katzelkraft, I've stamped the main image with Ocean Depth Versamagic ink as well as the background images. I stamped the largest tree and then masked it off and stamped the smaller ones on top, again in Ocean Depth. The snowflake is cut using my Cricut Christmas Cheer cartridge and the edge punch I've used is by Martha Stewart. I've added some stickles to the swirls on the main image for a bit of sparkle and the sentiment is stamped in Ocean Depth too.

I've had a quiet day today as 'C' has been at work all day again. I must say I do get quite a bit of crafting time at the week ends at the moment, I don't know what I'll do when he's not at work !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours Sue. My favourite combination for winter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Sue - the colours are so gentle. Bummer about not noticing the Allsorts sketch!

    Nice to have some quality crafting time, unlike me today lol!

    By the way I had the same problem loading my pics up today, took me 80 min to get to a point where I could add text to my post - mind you, I was doing other stuff inbetween

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Glad you all had a great celebration with your niece!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous,love the colours and the images are so beautiful!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card Sue - I've been having internet/computer problems and it's driving me bonkers too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!