Sunday, 4 October 2009

Promarker Purse !

This is for the Pro Marker challenge which is to use Cool Aqua, Apricot and also a flower. I stamped the flower , sorry I don't know who it's by, all over the white card with black Memento ink then shaded all of them with Cool Aqua, Apricot and added some Pumpkin on the detail lines. I then cut the purse out and assembled it. I cut out a smaller piece for the purse flap from Bazill card and stamped the flower all over this too. The template is from Papertrey Ink and I've been wanting to have a go with it for some time. As it's my niece's 18th Birthday soon I thought this would be good for holding some 'special' chocolates.




The tag is a Quickutz die which I've added some peel offs to that have been coloured with a peel off pen. I've added some gems to the some of the flowers and attached the handle with brads with coloured pearls.
Well it's been the most beautful Autumn day here, the sun has shone all day. I've managed to dry all of my washing out side, which I really love. I hate it when the dark nights arrive along with the grey murky days. Roll on Spring I say !
Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, what a great idea. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a fantastic purse. I love the flower image and the colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift!
    Beautiful colours and the ribbon is so pretty, what a great template Sue.

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous purse, love the idea. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sue that's the best chocolate box (purse) I've even seen. Love those colours together.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!