Thursday, 8 October 2009

Seeing stars !

This is my card for the Mojo Monday challenge and also for Winter Wonderland's challenge of Sleigh Bells Ring. The papers are Basic Grey and I've stamped the strip across the card with a snowflake stamp from a Habico set in Adirondack Pesto ink. I've embossed some white card with a Cuttlebug embossing folder then inked it with Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Scattered Straw. The sleigh is cut out on my Cricut and the word is from a Katzelkraft set of stamps, again stamped with Pesto and I've added some gold stickles for a bit of sparkle.


I love these rich colours of the Basic Grey paper, they are just so yummy !
It's been a really lovely day here today, a real taste of Autumn. Looks like rain tomorrow though....lol.....I'm going to be outside for most of tomorrow, so wouldn't you just know the weather's going to change. At least it's Friday and the new craft shop in the village opens on Saturday so I know where I will be heading !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. wow you rocked that sketch challenge Sue - brill.

    It had better not rain on Saturday I plan on having too many bags to carry to have a free hand for a brollie!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue! Love the sleigh and the papers!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Sleigh Sue! That is one gorgeous card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card - lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!