Friday, 9 October 2009

Something completely different ....and it's pink !

After you've picked yourself up off the floor from seeing pink and babies in the same post....lol.... this is part of a larger project I'm doing at the moment for my niece who turns 18 a week today. I'm making an album from birth to present day and this is one of the pages. I'm not a scrapbooker at heart so I'm keeping it really simple, plus time is running out fast ! The letters are cut using the Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet stamp and the quotation marks are cut using my Cricut. The large flowers are a Cuttlebug die and the smaller ones are punched with a pearl in the centre. Sorry folks I don't know who the paper is by as it was a scrap piece which, by a miracle, was the right size.

Well I can honestly say I am absolutely shattered ! I've been out all day helping at a Mencap school in their garden, and I don't know where aches the most! Thankfully it stayed dry and they were really appreciative of the help so it was a really worth while day. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open at the moment so I can see me sloping off to bed pretty soon. Physical exercise and me just don't mix !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Aaah Sue wasn't she a cutie?

    Looking forward to helping you out with a page or two tomorrow!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Auntie you are - and how cute was your niece here! A beautiful page.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an AWESOME job! And what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a lovely page - I started a scrap book for my daughter's 21st she is 23 next January and I'm still doing it - it is a project in progress but Samantha's love looking at it and stages in her life. My problem is there are so many photo's I want to use them ALL :) good luck with your project
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely page! So very pretty! You'll have to let us know what her reaction is to all of the gifts/cards you've made. Having followed your story of preparing everything, it will be lovely to hear of the outcome!
    Stuff the Fairy Godmother, bring on Sue, the Fairy Aunt! lol
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!