Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Tick Tock !

This card is for 2 challenges, Tanda Teaser which is Tick Tock and for the Mojo Monday sketch. The text stamp and the background cog stamp are both from a Paper Artsy set of stamps ( purchased at the week end !). I stamped the cogs in Adirondack Caramel onto the Bazill card and added some faux stitching around the edge. The text was stamped onto cream card and then painted with Juniper, Gold and Coffee Shop Glimmer Mists and cut out with a circle Nestability. The paper is Basic Grey and the fob watch is from a very old Rubbadubbado stamp set. I've added some Glossy Accents to the small clock on the fob watch and swiped Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edge.



I've not had much time tonight as I went out straight from work for a meal. It's all starting to look very Christmassy in the shop windows, I can't quite get my head around it just yet. Where has this year gone !
Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. oooh good to see you putting your new weekend skills to use, fab card, very you hun.

    I won't scare you with how many weekends til Christmas then!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue another fabulous creation. I've left a little something on my blog for you.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Sue! Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser again this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!