Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Bit of stitching !

This is a card that I made for an order and also it fits with the Quixotic challenge of Stitching. The main image is a bit different for me as the details I was given for the card was for a 'funny' fisherman. I found this image with a little help from my friend Vic, over at the DigiStamp Boutique. He's been shaded with Pro Markers and cut out with Labels 8 and I've sponged some Adirondack Stream around the edge before removing the die. The paper is Basic Grey mounted onto Bazill card and I've stitched around the edge. The numbers are cut using my Olivia Cuttlebug alphabet and the sentiment is done on the PC.



I spotted this ribbon at a local craft shop at the week end it was the perfect colour, so had to have !
I had some really good news today, I won the Creative Card Crew challenge ! It's the first thing I've won from a challenge, woohoo !
Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Fab guys card, lovely colour of ribbon - its really gorgeous!
    Congrats Sue on your win!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh it's turned out perfect hasn't it? Well done - you're no longer a digi virgin and I expect to see more!!

    Fantastic shading too. What font did you use for the sentiment? I need it!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue! Fabulous card, and love your stitching! Lovin that ribbon too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you again next time too:) Hugs, Rowena~Quixotic Paperie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real fun! and the image is great. A totally fab card.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!