Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Charisma sketch

This is my card for the Charisma Cardz sketch. The main image and the 25 Dec are both from a Tanda Stamps set. I've stamped them with black Stazon and mounted onto black card. The background paper is Basic Grey as is the spotty green paper.




The main image is really detailed so I hope you can see it a little better on the close up shot. The 25 Dec is cut out with Nestabilities and I couldn't resist sponging some Antique Linen Distress ink around the edge. The ribbon is some more of my favourite from the local shop. This was quite a simple card to make but it looks quite effective in real life.
I'd better get a move on as the closing time for this challenge is 9PM !
Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!