Thursday, 26 November 2009

Christmas pudding !

This is my card for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge. The main image is a Clarity stamp which I've stamped with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. I stamped the top holly leaves again and shaded them with Pro Markers, cut them out and then covered them in Glossy Accents. I've inked around the edge with some Distress inks and mounted it onto Bazill card. The sentiment is from an Elusive Images set and I've stamped it with Peeled Paint Distress ink. The papers are by Basic Grey.




For some reason the colours have come out better on the close up ! I have to say I really love this stamp.
It's turned really cold today, but at least the rain seems to be giving us a break and especially for those poor people who have been flooded.
Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!