Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Christmas sketch

This is my card for the Stamp Something challenge. The main image is from a Katzelkraft set of stamps which is stamped in black Versafine ink. I've cut it out with Labels one Netabilities and then sponged some Distress inks around the edge before removing the die. I've then highlighted parts of it with my white Inkssentials pen. The background is white card which has been sponged with Adirondack Lettuce ink then I've stamped over the top with the tree stamp from an Artemio set and also a snowflake stamp from the same Katzelkraft stamp set.



The papers are Basic Grey and I've punched the snowflakes from Basic Grey paper and the swirl is a Sizzlit die.
Well another wet and windy today, so I'm thankful that I'm home now and not got to go out in it again.
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. sooooo very very gorgeous, I love how your last few cards have been sponged inside the nestie - lovely technique and one I feel I need to rob!!

    The image is stunning and looks fab with those white highlights too

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!I just love your card! So rich and festive! Beautiful details, and fab work with the inks! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Something!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I think I might just have to try it also! But then again Im still waiting to make an easel card so I wont hold my breathe!

    Lovely image which is has been so richly coloured, its gorgeous!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS,so much fabulous detail and your image just pops with those beautiful bright colours!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! WOW!! WOW... this is just breath taking.. I love this technique.. so BEAUTIFUL.. great card.. HUGS

    ~I hope you can drop by and visit my blog.. I have free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just magical, perfected by your eye for colour and detail you know just the reight amount of everything to layer on and stop when you get there its a great gift that keeps making wonderful cards time after time.

    Have I said how much i like this one? IT's MAGICAL :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make the most beautiful, rich and gorgeously stamped cards. This is just stunning Sue!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh come to Momma.......that stamp is just gorgeous.
    Love this card Sue.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!