Monday, 30 November 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas !

This is my card for the below challenges :

I stamped the Papermania snowflake with Adirondack Stonewashed ink, then stamped it again without re-inking onto some white card stock. The snowflakes are punched from white card using a Martha Stewart punch, then I've added some Stickles for a little bit of sparkle. The centre stamp is also a Papermania stamp and I've stamped it in Midnight Blue Stazon and cut out with a circle Nestability and mounted onto a scalloped circle Nestability. I've used a Versamark pen around the edge and sprinkled with some Ranger glitter EP.





The button has been threaded with some silver thread and stuck to the centre with some silicone.
I had a text very early this morning from my sister, her friend has just had a baby girl. So I know what I'm making tonight ! I'd better get going as she wants it for tomorrow !
Thanks for looking
Sue

14 comments:

  1. a very pretty card - thanks for taking part in this weeks DCM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card hu, I lurve it. You've made that papermania stamp into a really posh image.

    Shame you have to dabble in pink again tonight then lol!

    Don't stay up too late

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card!! I love the mix of white and blue stamped snowflakes! Great job with the C4C Punch challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sue, lovely colours!

    At least the baby card will make a little break from crimbo cards!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so totally pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing with us!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue this is beautiful, I love the simplicity off it, good luck with your challenges and thank your for joining us at Sophisitcats this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Your details are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful, a really stunning card!

    Thanks so much for joining in my challenge & playing along with us at Sophisticats this week.

    All the best

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the central snowflake on this, all the little details look wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so classy. Thank you for joining us at sophisticats this week.
    hugs lynx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, love the distressed feel.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sophisticats.
    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!