Wednesday, 11 November 2009

I believe in Angels !

This is my card for the Passion for Pro Marker challenge, which is to use any colours and use a sketch, and also for the SophistiCat challenge which is wings. The main image is from a set of Creative Expressions stamps, which I bought as I always get an order for Christmas cards with angels on. She's been stamped in black Memento then shaded with just about all of the yellow shade Pro Markers I have, think I'll need to add some more shades to my Christmas list ! I've then cut her out with circle Nestabilites. The papers are Basic Grey and I've stamped the sentiment with Peel Paint Distress ink.




I've added some gold stickles for some glitter but I'm not sure the camera's picked it up. I spent ages tonight playing around with the colours and I don't think it's come out any better than when I don't do any thing !
My friend really loved her card, and to me that's what crafting is all about. It put a smile on my face as well as hers. Aren't I soppy !
Thanks for looking
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a cute card. I love the angel image and your colouring is fab. The papers are gorgeous and I love the distressed look to your card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgoues card love the angel image thanks for joining us at sophsiticats this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card Sue
    thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do too!

    gorgeous card Sue - bet your hairdresser will be loving this one!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Card Sue, love the distressed look, the image is great too. Many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at sophisticats this week.... i believe in angel too.... love your image.
    lynx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorjus card Sue. Thank you for joining in over at Sophisticats hope to see you again soon.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card and such a great sentiment.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sophisticats this week.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Sue
    Thanks for joining use at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful card Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck
    Manda x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!