Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Jingle Bells !

This card is for 3 challenges, Truly Scrumptious who provided a wonderful sketch and also a recipe of 3 flowers, 3 brads and 3 gems; Winter Wonderland which is Jingle Bells and My Time to Craft, So Many Scallops. The main image is a Serendipity stamp that I've shaded with Pro Markers and sponged Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks around the edge. The small circle has been stamped with a Papermania Duo stamp then cut out using a circle Nestability and mounted onto a Scalloped Nestability. I also sponged some ink over the text. The flowers are a Quickutz die and I've cut them out of Basic Grey paper and added gems to the centre. All of the papers are Basic Grey, I do love how they all blend together. Then last but not least I've added 3 brads.



It's rained really hard here today and has also been quite cold. I'm keeping everything crossed that it will stay dry at least, for the week end. We're both really ready for a break, I just wish it was longer than the 4 days, but then again I shall be itching to get back to my craft room !
Thanks for looking.
Sue

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card Sue and I love the colours. Thanks for joining in our Truly Scrumptious challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    fantastic card, I love what you have done around the edges of the card, so effective. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sue another gorgeous creation and I just love the image and those fabulous papers.... and you know what? I've got that poinsettia die and I'd forgotten all about it 'till I saw this. I will have to dig it out now!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love it!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Sue! The papers are gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luvverly Christmas cards Sue.
    Particularly love the Santa one but they are all fab.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous christmas card - thank you for joining in this weeks MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful traditional looking card. Thank you so much for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, I love those papers! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous christmas card Sue...great image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card , great image and wonderful colours!

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!