Sunday, 22 November 2009

Let it Snow !

This is my card for the following challenges :

The main image is from a Paper Artsty set of stamps and I've used the resist technique with Adirondack ink in Stonewashed. I've also used the resist technique on the snowflake background. The stamp is a Papermania Duo stamp and I've used Stonewashed ink again and mounted them both onto Bazill card. The sentiment is from a Tanda Stamps set that I've stamped with Versamark ink and chalked over the top.





The snowflake is a Quickutz die that I've used one glitter card. I'm not a big fan of glitter card but it did seem to fit the spot.
Well the disaster of the kitchen flooring was solved today as the fitter turned up and fitted the right one. It looks really good too !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. WOW moment! Have you seen Somthing Completely Different this week? Your fabulous card is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the dare,
    love the snow theme.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sue, you're the master at resist stamping to me! Stunning colour also.

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card, love the ribbon. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, great resist technique. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh this is another fab one Sue. Love the white and blue and the resist, looks brill. Great triple bow too

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this one Sue - I can see Snow, Snowman, Snowflake without the Sentiment so you got it covered anyway lol. Thanks for joining in with us again at Daring Cardmakers.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun...LOVE how you white on blue like this...outstanding! Thanks for sharing with us at 3 Clovers Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!