Sunday, 29 November 2009

OCC sketch challenge

This is one of the sketch challenges over at Our Creative Corner. I say one as there are 2 challenges each week, one on a Thursday and one on a Saturday. This is the Thursday sketch challenge.
I've inked the background card with Adirondack Lettuce ink and then rubbed Pesto just around the edges. I've stamped the holly with Pesto too, the stamp is from an Artemio set. The stars are from the same set and I've stamped them with Adirondack Noel ink, cut out with circle Nestabilities and mounted onto gold pearlescent card using a scalloped Nestability. The sentiment is a Clarity stamp and I've stamped it in black Memento ink. I love the swirls on this stamp, it is one of my favourites.


Well I can now say that I've started my Christmas shopping ! It wasn't that busy in town today, and my sister and I managed to get most of what we wanted. I say most as when we'd come home we realised we were supposed to get a birthday present for my niece's birthday on Thursday and we'd forgot ! We had a list too !
Thanks for looking
Sue


5 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous sentiment stamp Sue and I'm loving the colour names too!

    You with your job and you didn't follow your own list made me laugh that did!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps James has just finished the choc pudding and said it was absolutely fantastic and when are you visiting again!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image, the stars are so stylish and the sentiment is very sophisticated Sue! Loving the holly edge too.

    Keryn x

    Oh it's Sunday Sue, lists become invisible on a Sunday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and design Sue - WOW! I LOVE the rich colors and elegant layout!

    Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenges! Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning is the perfect word for your card! :0) thanks for joining us on the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!