Sunday, 15 November 2009

Tag it !

This card is for 3 challenges, My Time to Craft - Tags So Much, C.R.A.F.T challenge recipe of 1 ribbon, 1 tag, 1 sentiment and Winter Wonderland - St Nicholas . I stamped the main image on cream card stock and then sponged some Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edge, cut it into the shape of a tag and added the ribbon. I stamped the sentiment, which is from a Tandastamp set, onto cream card along with the snowflake, which is from a Habico stamp set, in Smokey Grey Versafine ink. I then chalked over the top and mounted onto Sandylion paper. I stamped down both sides with Versamark, with a border stamp from Tandastamps. I then chalked over the top.



The photo's, as usual, don't do the colours justice, especially the ribbon as it's a gorgeous colour.
I've had quite a productive day today, though still not done as much as I'd wanted. I always seem to get involved and what starts out as a simple card takes me hours ! Love it though !
Thanks for looking
Sue

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I have that stamp, he is fab isn't he! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is gorgeous Sue. Love the colours and the layout is brill.

    Did you venture to Elvaston then? What did you get?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is just fab loving it thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card - love the colour - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you joined me in using the same stamp for Winter Wonderland. I really love this image and you've made a fabulous card with it Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Sue, I love that image, he is so distinguished!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue

    I just love this image, so traditional.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project - love it!!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week - hope you can make it next time too!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Sue! I love the colour and that image is fast becoming my favourite Santa!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this stamp! Must get me one!
    Lovely card Chuck!
    Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card - thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Sue, one of my fave stamps! Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!