Friday, 20 November 2009

Tis the Season !

This is my card for two challenges, Papertake challenge - sketch and Colour Create - Red, Green and White. The tree is from an Elusive Images set as is the sentiment. For the middle square I've used a Paper Artsy stamp and sponged Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. The background is stamped with the holly stamps from an Artemio set of stamps and I've sponged Red Brick Distress ink around the edge.



I've added dots of red Stickles to the tree for some sparkle. I've also sponged some Distress Inks around the edge of the sentiment.
This card turned out better than I thought as I was determined to make a card in less than an hour !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. You've done it again. Fabulous card love that holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - that tree looks fabulous! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under an hour! It's just fabulous Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love your use of colour Sue.

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is fabulous. I love that you've stamped on all three layers of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is VERY striking! I immediately said "OOOOOH" as soon as the page opened! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this lovely card!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia
    (Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so elegant looking. Such pretty stamps and gorgeous design!!! I love what you did with the colors for this week! Thanks for joining Colour Create! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!