Tuesday, 15 December 2009

All things bright and beautiful !

This is a card I've made for my sister for a colleague who is leaving the place where she works on Friday. I decided to go very bright, which for me is a real change ! This is also my card for the Daring Card Makers challenge of Going Dotty. The papers are My Minds Eye and the main image is a Katzelkraft stamp. I've stamped the background card with a free stamp from a Craft Stamper magazine using Versamark ink then chalked over the top.


I've then added a gem to the centre of each flower. The ribbon is from my stash.
Today started off badly as I got stuck in traffic on the way to work and I don't seem to have caught up all day. Then to top it off my lap top had been playing up so I'm writing this very quickly !
Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Great use of dots, so elegant. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sue = you do bright so well and remain elegant at the same time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sue this is so elegant and the colours are so beautiful,I love it!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous and elegant. Love it. Thanks for joining in with the Dare. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. I love the background you have created. thanks for going Dotty with DCM this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you decided to go dotty this week too - this is a beautiful card Sue I just love it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!