Thursday, 3 December 2009

Birthday Cupcake !

This is another card that I've made for my niece's birthday, which is today ! I love the size of these cup cake stamps by Craft Uk and it really gives you chance to have a good play with the Pro Markers. So I stamped with black Memento ink then I took absolutely ages to shade it with Pro Markers! When I was eventually happy I cut it out with a rectangle Nestability and mounted onto a scalloped rectangle. The paper is Basic Grey and I masked off one of the words so that I could stamp them underneath one another instead of them being side by side. The background is Swiss Dots Bazill card and I've stamped the Crafty Individuals swirl stamp on the opposite corners with Brilliance ink and also rubbed some of the same ink over the top of the card.



We did our Secret Santa today at work, which I'm always a little dubious about, but I was pleasantly suprised as I received a beautiful, big cup and saucer. I don't drink coffee or ordinary tea, but I do like a big mug of herbal tea so this cup was right up my street !
Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - beautifully coloured image and I love your swirls. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is lovely, laughed at how long it must've taken you to shade in.

    Thumbs up for secret santa, nice to get something lovely.

    Thanks so much for Zac's gorgeous card, I love it, especially with his name on

    Vic
    x

    ps - don't worry about Monday, I've decided I'm too tired to do Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!