Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Birthday handbag !

Well I've had a lovely day today, it's just a shame it's over so quickly ! I've managed to catch up with some card orders, which is great. Still some more to do but will get those done at the week end. This card is for one of my niece's, whose birthday is tomorrow, from her Mum. The main image is another from Sketching Stamper digi images. I've shaded it with Pro Markers and then I've stuck the small gold beads over the detail on the front. The brad is one of my precious Marah Johnson brads. I've sponged some Distress ink around the edge and mounted it onto Bazill card. The spotty paper is My Minds Eye, I don't know who the handbag paper is by, sorry.


I've just added peel offs for the sentiments, normally I would have left it without one but my sister had asked for 'Daughter' to be put on it.
I popped into town first thing today, I didn't buy any Christmas presents but at least I've got some ideas now. Looks like I'll be making another trip in on Saturday !
Thanks for looking
Sue


3 comments:

  1. oooh those gold beads look fabulous - what a gorgeous bit of detail. Fab shading too. Think that handbag paper is either papermania or Dovecraft

    Enjoy shopping Saturday

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card Sue and I love the texture on the bag. Just been looking back over the last week and you've made some beautiful cards. Nice to catch up at last!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! Some beautiful handiwork, and looks brilliant on our fireplace :) very lovely card to have for my birthday!
    Becki xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!