Saturday, 12 December 2009

Christmas Bells

This is my card for the Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge, it's one of two cards I'm making for an order. To find cards with 'Step' on is really difficult, in fact impossible, and finding peel offs is just as hard ! The main image is a Serendipity stamp that I've stamped with black Memento ink and shaded with Pro Markers and sponged some Distress inks around the edge. The background paper is Basic Grey and it's mounted onto Bazill card. I've embossed some white card with the Victoria embossing folder and then chalked it. The tag is from the Fancy Tags set and I chalked it before removing the die.


The peel offs were coloured with a Peel off pen and so were the pearls.
Just need to make one more card and I'm right up to date with my orders. Suppose I'd best start to wrap presents then. I can't believe we've only got one more week till we break up !
Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. well done on finding them then! I love that paper, it's gorgeous.

    Don't worry about wrapping my pressie hun, I know even you couldn't afford all the paper needed to wrap a gift of that size - I wish!!!!!!!!!

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - well done for finding 'step' peel-offs - I'd have taken the easy route and used the computer to make the sentiment lol. It's a beautiful card Sue and I do love that image.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sue, the colours are gorgeous.
    Really lovely,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!
    Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!