- The Pink Elephant - Favourite Colour Combo
- Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
- Papertake Challenge - Red and Green must not be seen
- Creative Card Crew - Gold or Silver
- Three Clovers - Blue, white, silver holiday card
- Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland
I started by stamping the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with silver EP. I then cut it out with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and mounted onto foam pads onto the paper - sorry I don't know who it's by. The snowflakes are punched from white card using a Martha Stewart punch and I've added a gem to the centre for some winter sparkle. I've kept this card quite simple for me so the rest is just layering with silver pearlescent card.
The charm is from a topper that I took apart and I've attached it to the back of the tag, and glued an organza bow to the front.