Friday, 11 December 2009

Favourite colours

This is my card for the following challenges :

I started by stamping the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with silver EP. I then cut it out with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die and mounted onto foam pads onto the paper - sorry I don't know who it's by. The snowflakes are punched from white card using a Martha Stewart punch and I've added a gem to the centre for some winter sparkle. I've kept this card quite simple for me so the rest is just layering with silver pearlescent card.




The charm is from a topper that I took apart and I've attached it to the back of the tag, and glued an organza bow to the front.
Well that's another week done, and I've just about done my Christmas shopping but I still need to wrap everything. Still got more cards to make, but that shouldn't be too much of a hardship....lol.....
Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the PTW challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    you could enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge too :-) x x

    I am making an appeal, please turn off word verification x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrr very wintry and very beautiful!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - a lovely card - thank you so much for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous card, I love the wintery feel to it and the icy blue colour looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
    Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh just lovely Sue, brrrrrr indeed!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shades, great card. Love that SB tag, so pretty!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Such pretty snowflakes and I love the gems in the centers! Great winter card! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!