Thursday, 17 December 2009

It's cool to be square !

Just when I thought I'd finished all my Christmas cards a friend from work asked me if I could make one for her sister and husband. I'm also putting it in for the following challenges :

The main image is one that I really love and is a Clarity stamp. I've stamped it with Memento ink and shaded it with Pro Markers. I've stamped the image again then cut out both lots of holly and coated the top leaves with Glossy Accents. The bottom leaves are just stuck directly on top of the original image so that it is slightly raised.


The papers are all Basic Grey and I've added some red Stickles to the holly berries. The words are gold peel offs.
I've had a lovely day today as I didn't have to get up as early and I even had time for some breakfast ! I also met up with a friend this afternoon for a catch up, which was great. I still need to wrap presents so tomorrow is the day !
Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Great Card Sue. Thanks for joining in with our Teaser again this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love it,such a fabulous image and your satin bow is gorgeous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. check you - off work already!!!!

    Brill card, love the pudding even though I don't like Christmas pudding!


    Potentially looking at 23rd Jan for next SU class by the way

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Sue and that bow is stunning!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, great use of the bow and the papers are lovely. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT. ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love this Sue, that pudding looks fab!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Good Luck in the draw.

    Merry Christmas.

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. The pudding looks great... :D
    Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge & good luck.
    Magda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!