Tuesday, 1 December 2009

It's a girl !

I've made two cards for my sister's friend as my Mum wants to send her a card as well. The first card fits with two challenges, Papertake's fab sketch and The Pink Elephant challenge - Colour Me Wonderful (use your favourite colouring medium). The image is from a Joanna Sheen set of stamps, stamped with black Memento ink then shaded with my favourite colouring medium - Pro Markers ! It was a close run between them and my H2Os, but my Pro Markers just pipped them to the post ! I've cut it out with Labels 9 Nestabilities and then mounted onto Bazill card. The background card was put through my Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder and I inked the inside first so that the card is slightly shaded.


The little charm was a gift ftom my friend Vic and it just suited the card perfectly !

The main image on this card is a Sketching Stamper digi image which I thought was gorgeous. It's shaded with Pro Markers too and cut out with a circle Nestability. The background is a piece of white card put through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots EF.



The detail on these images is fab. The larger circle was cut out with my Cricut.
I'm running a bit late tonight but I've taken tomorrow off to catch up with everything. I've got a list as long as my arm !
Thanks for looking
Sue


5 comments:

  1. Such lovely cards and you did well making them both pink!! lol your fav colour!
    I love that vintage pram by Chris, its fantastic and your colouring is beautiful.

    Hope you've had a lovely day off!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful baby cards Sue love the images so pretty thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both lovely Sue, well done for pinking it up twice!!!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Sue, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah really sweet - love it. Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant - hope to see you playing in our new challenge which starts on Monday. It's a super fun easy one.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!