Friday, 4 December 2009

Quick Christmas Tree !

This is a quick card I made tonight as I'm absolutely wacked and finding it hard to keep my eyes open at the moment ! The card fits with the challenge over on the Secret Crafter challenge which is Christmas trees. I embossed some Bazill card with the Cuttlebug Lace Tree EF then I rubbed some Viva paint in Pistachio over the top so that it would stand out a little. It's then layered onto more Bazill card and I added some gems for a little sparkle.


This photograph hasn't worked out too well, and if you squint it looks like a snooker table ...lol..!
I think I'm going to have a bit ot TV time now then slope off to bed for an early night. Got lots to do tomorrow including more Christmas shopping, so will have to be up and about early again. Roll on 2 weeks when we've got 2 weeks holiday ...yay !
Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. snooker table - lol, what you like? You're not wrong though!
    Love the card - one you could make a few of to save time too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant and beautiful card - I can't get to grips with this EF so it's good to have some fabulous inspiration.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous,it is very similar.....lol....your colours are beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL love this folder it is such a wonderful image and it makes wonderful quick chrissie cards. Your take is as elegant and special as ever.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!